Since so many of my cousins and friends have joined bloggers arond the world, I figured it was my turn. Hope we can keep you updated on the adventures of the Killpack clan and the girls activities as well as the anticipated arrival of our new baby in August.
Love to all!
3 comments:
Jenn, I want to be you when I grow up! This is a great idea. Could you please be a little more organized! A little more high-tech! Do you offer classes?
:-)Julie
I, too, am utterly amazed ... and left feeling "in the dark" because our poor children don't have a blog to call their own. On a happier note - they do have a DOG to call their own now... so nothing else really matters to them. Congrats on a very impressive dance recital! Whew! Betcha you're glad that's over for the year!
Talk to you soon!
Skyla
Jenn,
Welcome to the wonderful world of the blog. I look forward to future posts.
Deb :)
Post a Comment